This recipe from Frances Adam makes about 16 flapjacks.
100g / 4oz Butter
25g / 1oz Caster Sugar
40g / 1 ½ oz soft brown sugar
4 tbsp Golden Syrup
Pinch of salt
200g / 7oz Rolled Oats
50g / 2oz Cranberries
- Lightly grease a square microwavable dish with butter, approx 23cm or 9’ squared.
- Place butter, caster sugar and brown sugar in a microwavable bowl.
- Cook on Full Power for 1 ½ mins.
- Add the syrup, oats and cranberries, mixing well to cover all the oats in the syrupy mixture.
- Tip into a greased dish and press evenly down.
- Cook in the Microwave on Full Power for 5 mins.
- Leave to cool in the dish and cut into squares.